Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Always A Newbie

Cleaning up my external hard drive gave me a chance to take another glance at photos that I've taken. 
Like before, I'm still determined to learn as much as I can of this art form. I remember forcing myself to
learn to only shoot manually and set a goal to lessen the shots I take by being more selective.
Having a connection with a subject whether it be a person or an object is my main criteria.
Knowing what shot I want and figuring out how to execute it is still my goal.
I hope that my photographs can convey stories and emotions that I sometimes struggle to put into words.

\



2 comments:

  1. I love that your images evoke a sense of nostalgia. They make me feel like I've been there and seen those same things. It's great that you have a connection with your subjects and it's amazing when your audience forms a connection with it, too. (Which I did) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie..

    btw I love your Fruit Medley post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

);