Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Portraits

It would be an understatement to say that I'm close with this family.
Living with them was definitely one of the highlights of my life.


Thanks Uncle Craig and Auntie Shirley for everything. There are too many to list.
But most importantly, thank you for keeping me in track whenever I call you guys with 
my mini episodes of panic attacks.
I really do appreciate the things you've done for me and Amado.

This really sums up the kids. I still refer to them as kids since I still remember changing their
diapers just years ago (I won't mention who, Jack). Although Auntie Shirley, I can't take responsibility for any damages that occurred while I babysat them. Well maybe for that one time I sat back and
watched Madona put Jade in the dryer for a spin. 
I did make sure she didn't get hurt by giving her two pillows to help cushion her.
Or that burn spot on your old living room carpet in Carson. Thats another story.







There was never a dull moment when I lived with them. Yes, 6 kids can mean bickering, fights 
and yelling but the fun memories definitely out shines those moments.
I'm just glad that I'm able see them all grow up and be somewhat a part of their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);