Monday, March 19, 2012

Jack Spade and a Movie

Thanks Makoy for the heads up!
My order came in!
Perfect size for what I carry around with me.


Thanks to Amado too. Even though he doesn't know yet that he bought this for me.

Over the weekend Amado and I caught an early showing of Jiro Dreams of Sushi with some friend.
If you are a foodie, this film would be your food pron.
Musical score and cinematography was on point. I was getting the chills just looking
at the sushi flashing on the screen.
Besides being visually pleasing, the story was also very touching and inspiring.
I don't want to spoil the film so just catch the trailer here.



Oh, some random things we spotted after the movie.
Others might say its a sign.



I say it was.. 
Sign to get some awesome grub after watching that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);