Monday, March 11, 2013

Pomona College

It was my first time taking the MetroLink over the weekend. I made my way from Downtown LA to Claremont and met with Greg at Pomona College to prepare for this week's event. Q&A and AARC of the Pomona College invited Malaya Project to their campus and put an event together. Some images from the series will be displayed at the student gallery from March 11-15. There will also be a panel discussion lead by Barangay LA on March 14th with a few of the series participants. Check out Barangay LA's event invite for more information.

The train ride itself wasn't so bad. Seats for comfortable and the cars were spacious. A friend told me that they also have a small cafeteria that serves alcohol but I was worried of getting too sloshed and missing my stop. The view gets better once the train is out of the city. I will definitely have to take the coastal one next time with Amado.















No comments:

Post a Comment

);