Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mimot Bags

Hello, my name is Deney and I'm a reusable bag hoarder.
And if you live around our area, you've probably seen me jaywalking to the market with
eco-bags on hand and some Uggs on. I know, I know. Uggs are evil. But they are comfy!
I promise I only wear em while walking our dogs or going to the market.
And going to the movies wearing pajamas but thats it!

In our kitchen, I have a drawer full of reusable and eco-friendly bags.
Name it and Amado's probably bought a canvas bag from them.
I found out about Mimot Bags a while back from a friend.
They had a Holiday Giveaway on their facebook page and I won.

YES!

At first, I was a bit cautious while handling the bag. It's really really light!
But the day I received mine, I tested the bag and it holds up pretty well.
Check out their site for more info and how to grab one.
I might have to convince Amado that I "need" one more in white!



No comments:

Post a Comment

);