Monday, January 2, 2012

Free Day Monday

Yey for no work on a Monday! Well, for Amado at least.
New Years weekend was pretty mellow for us. We spent New Years Eve with family.
Something Amado hasn't done in a couple of years.
For New Years Day, a friend invited us over for a game night.
We had a great time, thanks for the invite Jer! 
The only negative thing I have to say about that night is that I suck at "Catch Phrase".

Today, Amado and I roamed around LA. First stop was Royal/T. 
He's been there 3 times this week for tea.


I ordered the sliders. I think it makes me feel less guilty since they're tiny.
The quail egg slider was my fav.

Amado ordered the Spicy Tuna Tartare.

Not really ready to end the day, so we hauled ourselves to Santa Monica.
He's never been to The Market even though he works only a couple of minutes away.


I haven't really had the craving for a new bag lately. Which I'm pretty sure Amado's happy with.
But I did convince myself that I needed something small to carry the basics. Happy with it so far.

But the highlight of the weekend might be my tea infuser.
Don't hate, I think my duckie is awesome!
I can finally force myself to drink all the tea that Amado's purchased last week.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to sound silly but the instant I saw that beautiful photo of the tea infuser it stuck in my mind, and I ended up getting one weeks later (that is, a couple days ago). XD I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine: isn't it the cutest? hope you enjoy it. 

    ReplyDelete

);