Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Cards

I almost skipped making our holiday cards this year. Primarily because I didn't have ideas and that made me feel lazy. Thanks to Holly for giving me an idea for a theme!

I didn't want to buy ornaments since it's unlikely that I'd use them again so I just googled origami ornaments and searched for the easiest one to make. Most of them were too technical and again, I was being lazy and didn't want to bother with thousands of folding instructions. Thought these paper balls were pretty easy. Six squares pieces taped together.

I used the left over strips to make a chain. Back to basics, serving you all some grade school project realness!



I found these awesome blank cards from Michael's. If you've seen how I prepare my packages for clients, you'll know that I like things minimal. Raw materials, simplistic look, SOLD!


Here's one of the final images that I chose. Kami, the attention hog she is, would move with every click from my camera while Juku stayed in that same position for about 5 minutes. She freezes on the spot whenever you put anything on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

);