Friday, December 7, 2012

Jesse's 27th Birthday

I really like covering social events. It's a twofer for me. I get to work with/meet different types of people  while capturing great moments. That's really the main reason I love photography. Only one second is captured but that single image can trigger countless memories. 

I had the opportunity to photograph Jesse's birthday in Hollywood last weekend. Amado and I had a blast catching up with him and his amazing friends whom we haven't seen for a while. A lot of things changed since we've last seen each other (great things!) but one thing that I love and stayed the same is how much fun they are to be around with.

Here are some moments from Gwen's party, I mean Jesse! (just kidding!)


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

);