Thursday, December 9, 2010

Barefoot Contessa, I Love You!

Ok, maybe I really do need a stand mixer.

My friends Makoy and EJ came over today to hang out.
After a quick breakfast (spam, eggs and rice), we went to the market to pick up some sweets.
I decided to make chocolate chip cookies instead of just buying the pre-made ones.

I've always loved the show Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Ina Garten prepares very simple dishes but makes it look so elegant.

I tried to make her Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
But for those of you that knows me well, I don't mess with anything thats not really chocolate so
I changed it to chocolate chips instead.





I really love how moist the cookies were. I cooked them for 15 minutes, which looks a bit 
underdone but continued to cook even after I placed them on the cooling rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

);