Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Seeds Part 1

A couple of weeks ago, I had the chance to take some photos of my cousin and her family.
They wanted some photos done for their Christmas cards.
I've never really done family portraits before so I was excited to jump in.
I have to say that parents have their work cut out for them in these kinds of sessions.

I'm leaving out some of the photos that they're using for their Christmas cards.
**I hope I'm not ruining the surprise by accidentally using them in this post!**

Heres my cousin Anna and her husband Ron trying to entertain their daughter AJ (Anissa).
There was  a lot of ooooh!, aaaaaah!, boo! and jumping that day.
But it was definitely worth it since I think we got some great shots out of them.



This and another shot required a lot of jumping. Ron had to pick up AJ, toss her up in the air 
to get her to smile and quickly sat back down to pose.
Forget P90X! That was some plyometrics workout right there.

I love love love love this set.




Thanks again Ron and Anna for letting me pretend I knew what I was doing that day.
Practice, practice, pratice!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Is this the redwood grove in Brea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my cousin told me about that place since they live around the area. I would have never thought it would be inside the park then again it's a huge park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is across the street from the entrance to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. effin deney, these all came out B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! when the heck are you gona take some photos for meeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would gladly do it but I gotta figure out who you are first..

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great! she's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kat! yeah, very quick too..

    ReplyDelete

);