Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Juku and Kami


As cute as they look all round and fluffy, I cannot wait til they get groomed.
Usually I get impatient and "try" to do it myself then always feel bad afterwards.
I'm one of those people who doesn't know when to stop when it comes to certain things.
A great example would be my overly manicured eyebrows when I was younger.
I would say mine were  a couple of millimeters off from being a chola.

Anyway hopefully the next set that I post photos of Juku and Kami, they'll both be fresh and clean.
Then again we're heading to the beach for Mother's Day so they probably be all muddy.





11 comments:

  1. Love Juku! Twin of my dog Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raquel! Not sure if its the same Bentley I have in mind. Flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I dont use Flickr. Are you in CA too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we knew a shih tzu names bentley too. Either flickr or I think when we were at a dog park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw his picture with a santa hat and they definitely look twins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely twins! adorable :) its hard to find all black shih tzus. although juku is getting lighter and lighter every time she gets groomed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dog is a lhasa apso. Is Juku Shih Tzu?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bentley is opposite, he used to be tri-color like in the picture, with brown higlights and now its mostly gray and black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Juku is a shih tzu. Kami is a lhasa. Are you guys form the valley?

    ReplyDelete

);