Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lets Have A Kiki!

By now you guys know that I'm bad at writing, which is the reason why I'd rather tell my stories
through photography. On September 8th and 9th, Barangay Los Angeles will be at FPAC (Festival of Philippine Arts and Culture) which will be held in San Pedro.
Greg and I will be hosting a workshop on Sunday from 12:30pm to 1:30pm.
Speaking is another thing I'm not very good at. I've asked Greg if I can just stand next to him
and nod once in a while in agreement to whatever he says.
He said no.


For now I've forced myself to look at it differently. Workshop sounds so intimidating.
So I'm inviting you guys to join Greg and I along with a few people we've highlighted on Malaya Project and have a Kiki with us at FPAC! We'll be discussing what Malaya Project is about and
the whole process we go through from start to end.

In case you've been tucked away in a remote island and  don't know what "kiki" is,
check out Scissor Sister's video to find out. I'm tempted to buy a tambourine and jam like del Marquis.



If you'd like to know more about FPAC or how to purchase tickets for the event ($9 per day), head on over to Barangay Los Angeles' website and send them a shout out.
Oh and make sure to stop by Barangay LA's booth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);