Wednesday, October 6, 2010

To Me, He Will Always Be That Annoying Little Kid..

This set was taken a while back but its one of my favorites.
My cousin Travis asked me to take photos of his truck just so he can post some on his Facebook.
A truck alone will not tell a story so I proposed to have him be in it.
Makes sense right? Yeah, if I've worked with actual people before.
Before that day, the only moving subjects I've directed were Juku and Kami (our dogs/kids/daugthers).
Though I don't have many under my belt, I can definitely say it was one of the easiest and most relaxed shoot I've experienced.
Things just flow so much better when the subject is fun and willing to take risks.
One thing I'm trying to change about myself is to be less reserved.
He was an example of that for me.





BTW, excuse the horrible watermark. I've changed it since then.



3 comments:

);