Monday, October 11, 2010

Lazy Sunday - Thank You Martha Stewart

We live for lazy Sundays. 
Amado rarely gets to sleep in so he looked forward to this day
when nothing was planned for us.

I on the other hand looked forward to my snack, frozen grapes.
I have Martha Stewart to thank for this and my gift wrapping technique, haha.
Cheap and easy, but you just have to be patient which I'm not.
I decided to pop them in the freezer the night before to avoid peeking every hour 
just to check if they're ready.
Usually a summer treat but everyone that knows me can attest that I will snack on anything cold
even if its winter i.e. my tub of generic chocolate ice cream, but thats a different story.


Kami snacking on her own treats, BTW GRAPES ARE BAD FOR DOGS!



We sunk into our couch and watched a few movies.
Netflix really helps with days like these. They have a good selection of documentaries and indie films
that can leave us stuck on the couch for a month straight if we wanted to.
We watched "Prodigal Sons" and "No Impact Man", two very entertaining films.

Well it was entertaining for some of us.


5 comments:

  1. Those grapes look amazing. I have never heard of freezing them, but now I have something new to try. I like to freeze gummie bears and sour patch kids. At least grapes would be a healthier option :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? ok now i have to try frozen gummies too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. frozen grapes are one of my fave summer treats! i think i read about them in a teen magazine, though. haha.

    and nothing beats lazy sundays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!

    Saw it from The Martha Stewart show pre-jail time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. frozen grapes are one of my fave summer treats! i think i read about them in a teen magazine, though. haha.

    and nothing beats lazy sundays. :)

    ReplyDelete

);