Tuesday, August 21, 2012

San Pedro

Coming all the way from the valley, Amado picked me up from my Aunt's house in Buena Park
and we went off for a drive. Not having anything planned, we decided to go to
White Point and Korean Bell in San Pedro. I used to stay in San Pedro and always like those two spots.
I was a bit nervous but kept my cool or at least thats what I thought I was doing.
Threw in a few questions here and there followed by the casual response "oh cool!" and "awesome!".

That was 10 years ago when Amado and I went on our first date.

I usually cringe at photos of myself but this time around, all I see is how far we've come along.
It hasn't been the easiest 10 years but the good times definitely outweighs the rocky days.

Happy Anniversary!
Terutu..




I swear, I suck at being in front of the camera.

With Amado's mom, who always supported us.

Sticker pictures survived after years being tucked away in my organizer.
Yes, I still have my old organizer.

Photomakers, and what!



Spent New Years Eve at Disneyland.


Juku's first bath at home.

Family Portraits!

One of the many Christmas parties/sleepovers we had with our friends.


  




No comments:

Post a Comment

);