Monday, November 12, 2012

Le Pliage Cuir

Well guess who's off the bag ban. Yes, I put myself on a bag ban last year.
Saw this while we were in New York and didn't to let him go.
We left the store on 30 Rock and I could not sleep a wink that night.
Well, maybe because our flight was cancelled and I was on the phone til 3am with Virgin America trying to reschedule. But while on that long hold, I was browsing through the web and oogled at photos of the bag.


The color did it for me. Gun Metal.
Simple, lightweight and leather.
Can't ask for anything more.



I love how the bag's look changes depending on how its carried.

Everything that I carry, minus my camera since I was obviously using it to take the photos. 


Oh and Makoy snagged this for me even before we flew out to visit him.
Jack Spade was having a huge sale so I couldn't pass up.
I wanted something to use for formal occasions. So folks, start inviting me to formal stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

);