Thursday, November 15, 2012

Moleskine + MILK Photobook

Browsing through Flipbook (one of the best apps on iOS), I found out Moleskine was launching a new product with a photo book company. I've always loved their notebooks. I have a few in different sizes that I carry depending on how big my bag is that week/day. There's just something about jotting down notes with a pen and paper that I like more than just clicking away on a computer or a phone.

I also don't have any of my work printed besides Malaya Project images that we use for galleries and one 4x6 photo of Juku, Kami and Amado "begging".

I decided to put together a book for the last wedding that I did.  At least now I have a book to show clients as sample of my work.





I ordered a 20 page book which took me longer to fill than I expected. I went back and forth selecting the images I wanted to use to tell the story. The images has to fit correctly in the template so some crops did not work as nice as the original format. I took my time and I think worked on the book for at least 5 days. 

I'm really happy with the result.


Like the notebooks, the photo books also has a pocket at the back.
I guess a good place to store the discs for the images.

Pre-ordering included a free lined notebook.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, i'm working on my moleskine photo book right now. I did some research, that why i found your beautiful wedding photo book here!! Congratulations =) Also, i have a question regarding the moleskine photo book, are those paper nice and good quality? i hope the photo book from moleskine is much nicer than shutterfly's.

    ReplyDelete

);