Friday, May 27, 2011

The Dills


I met Scott, Maima and Little Charlie at my cousin's baby announcement party.
Everyone could not get enough of Little Charlie.
Very animated and loves loves loves pickles.
Oh did I mention their last name is Dill.
Fits right?


Maima asked if I could take their family portrait and I gladly said yes.
I really had a great time with their family.
I think I talked too much the whole session though.





I suggested getting some photos of just mom and dad.
Scott knew what I wanted without me having to say it.
The tickle method. Sounds weird right but it works!
I live for candid shots and they were giving very fun ones left and right.
I think I even yelled "Save it for the camera!".



This shoot definitely reminded me why I love photography.

2 comments:

  1. pretty! :)) look all natural! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Dills were really easy to interact with. I told them I would like to capture the whole day as if I was not there with my camera at all. Just them three enjoying themselves. Hopefully the photos reflect that.

    ReplyDelete

);