Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bell Family

Amado and I woke up early this morning to meet with Otis and Emilie.
We've known them for several years now even, before the kids came along.
After many failed attempts to get together and take their photo, 
I'm really glad we got around to it today.
They weather was perfect for family portraits.

We started the day early at a park in Manhattan Beach.
I've used this park a few times for portraits but I always challenge
myself to show the location differently with every subject.

Otis with our soon to be god-daughter Stella-Marie. 


Big brother Kyzer. Very hard to capture him on camera.







Before ending the session, I asked Otis and Emilie if we can swing by Manhattab Beach Pier
for a couple of minutes.
I've been wanting to take photos under the pier. I'm glad they said yes.



4 comments:

  1. super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DarlenepattonmasonJuly 10, 2011 at 6:44 PM

    that was so beautiful. Thanks 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I had a great time with the Bells.

    ReplyDelete

);